Monday 22 September 2008

Three Day Introductory Course


Another affiliated student (not at my college) and I have known for a while about this three day course that all affiliates, and those transferring into law from another subject have to take. However, we only recently found out (of our own volition) when this is supposed to run, the dates being from the 2nd to the 4th of October.

I was concerned by this; firstly, by the fact that I had already contacted my college to ask whether I could arrive earlier and been told it would not be possible, and secondly, that my college's induction day would fall in the middle of the three days!

However, my college has not only now said I can come earlier (30th of September) but rearranged their induction day for BA(Aff) Law students to fall on the 1st of October, so that it will no longer interfere with the course, which is great. The only thing I'm slightly worried about now is that my parents won't be around on the 1st, so I hope we can get any necessary paperwork out of the way on the 30th.

No comments: